- Our customers' personal information is stored in a secured and monitored environment protected by a network firewall.
- To limit the access of your MPF account to only yourself, customers are required to login to the system via a unique
- Login ID, and
- Password / PIN (eight digits)
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your data. This requires that you use an internet web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- When you login to our member information area, a secured connection between your computer and BCT's system will be established.
- Information traveling between your computer and our system is encrypted and protected from potential interception as it travels over the Internet.
Enjoy your visit to our website and the hassle-free online account services with peace of mind!