You can also help further protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
To prevent unauthorised login, you can:
- change the default password
- change your password regularly via our website (after login to the member information area) or interactive voice response system (IVRS)
- use a password memorable to yourself only, but not easily guessed by others
- use a unique password for this login (never use the same user account number in other public services)
- keep your login ID and PIN private
- connect to your personal account in a properly secured and trusted workstation or mobile equipment(e.g. virus free, with security updates and patches)
- log out your connection after use
It only takes a few simple steps to verify whether your computer is connected to our website:
- directly type in the portal site address of BCT (www.bcthk.com) as starting place (Please note that when processing "Account Login" via "Your Online Account" login box, the link will be redirected to www.e-mpfhk.com)
- check if there is a "Locked" padlock symbol on your internet web browsers with digital certificate registered for www.e-mpfhk.com, and issued by a certificate authority
Enjoy your visit to our website and the hassle-free online account services with peace of mind!