Think and act
- Be alert of notice from BCT
- What does DIS mean to you?
- What to do if you receive "DIS Re-investment Notice"
- Understand the potential impact on investment
- Access information via channels of BCT
- Use new version of "Change of Investment Mandate for Future Contributions / Fund Switching for Existing Balance Form"
Employers / HR
Ready to help
- Answer enquiries
- Use new version of "Member Enrolment Form"
- Give BCT's channels for staff to get support (e.g. hotline, website, etc.)
- Work with BCT for market update and support
How BCT can help
Communication is key
- Send "DIS Re-investment Notice" to relevant members
- Re-invest in the DIS if no opt-out indication
- Send confirmation of change to relevant members
- On-going investor education & member communication