Member termination

                                                              Arrangement for Employment Termination

                                                              You need to report those employees ceased to be employed by you to us on or before the 10th day of the next calendar month following the employees’ last day of employment.


                                                              How to Report Termination

                                                              Submit the Employee Termination Notice [FORM: ETN (ER)] to us, or complete the relevant information on the remittance statement.

                                                              Employees ceased to be employed can set up personal account to continue retirement investment.

                                                              Please submit Request for Fund Transfer Form (For self-employed person, personal account holder or employee ceasing employment) and Statement of Authentication [FORM: RFT(MEM)].